Since this is my blog, I get to showcase things I’ve also written outside it. Don’t worry, it doesn’t mind.
Of course, I’m keeping a list of (almost) everything I’ve written under the Publications page. But here are my latest.
On the Typemock blog:
- My first TDD experience
- A brief history of continuous integration
- Icy pyramids and agile ice cream – reflections on the test pyramids, from Agile Testing Days 2013
- Tinkering About – my love/hate relationship with configuring stuff
- Agile Record #16: “3 Tips for test refactoring” (requires free subscription)
- Testing Experience #22: “Applying lean principles to test data” (requires free subscription)
- Agile Connection: “How to make collocation work for you”
More stuff is coming up, along with cool conferences. But that’s another post, and on another page on my blog.