With Scrum certification dividing proponents and rivals, one voice of reason appears: Ron Jeffries tries to focus the discussion back on fighting bad software, with or without certifications. Mostly without.

I want to take this up a notch. We want good software that makes good business sense. And this goes well with Uncle Bob’s blog on dropping the buggy 20% part of the app for getting the other 80% great.

Software is there to get business results. Let’s focus on what we really need for our business, drop the fluff, and get the rest working properly.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *